Insurance Frequent Asked Question`s
1. If i call my insurance agent or insurance company raise my deductible rate?
2. Will filing an auto glass claim count towards my insurance policy?
3. What if I only have liability coverage?
4. Many insurance companies will waive the deductible if you are going to get your windshield repaired instead of replaced.
5. If your deductible is almost the same than your auto glass it is preferable to pay out of pocket and that way you do not incur on an insurance claim.
6. Do I need to contact my agent or insurance company before I contact Scorpio Auto Glass?
No, it will not raise your premium you must verify your coverage so you can be aware of your deductible at the time you call, but to be certain, please refer to your insurance policy.
In most cases, insurance companies will not count auto glass damage as a claim on your policy but please contact your agent for more details or we can do it for you.
Because liability insurance only provides coverage for damages to another vehicle, auto glass services are not covered under your liability policy. Scorpio Auto Glass different forms of payments including cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express.
We at Scorpio Auto Glass we work with all major insurance companies and we can give you a better advise about that please feel free to call (214) 884-3080 or (817) 416-0483.
At Scorpio Auto Glass we offer multiple payment options including cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express.
It is the best way to find out what is your insurance coverage but we are here to help you and we can do that work for you!